Please note PrepCan offices will be closed on Monday, February 19th for Family Day.
Pre-arrival Employment Services
We provide FREE employment services, before you arrive in Canada!
- We provide services to PR Visa holders only.
- You are eligible IF you have received your Permanent Residency confirmation from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
- You are residing outside Canada.
We help you prepare!
To find a job in Canada you need to bridge the cultural gap and make informed decisions. We provide the insight you need.
Employment Key Topics
- Canadian Labour Market
- Regulated Occupations
- Occupation-Specific Information
- Workplace Culture
- Professional Image
- Job Search Tools & Strategies
- Job Application Process
- Job Interviewing
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
You will have your own experienced Employment Consultant, who will learn about your unique professional goals, provide a one-on-one consultation online, and help you set-up your comprehensive employment plan.
Multiple Learning Formats
To fit your preferred learning style, available 24/7 on our website, we provide a wide array of training solutions.
- Instructional Videos
- Recorded Webinars
- Exclusive Articles
- External resources
- Skills-assessment tools
You will greatly benefit from an interactive learning experience by attending to our daily webinars.
Need assistance or more information about PrepCan?
Try our Live Chat tool. Find it at the bottom right corner of your browser.