Pre-arrival Employment Services
PrepCan offers free online pre-arrival employment services to approved individuals who are immigrating to Canada.
You can access PrepCan pre-arrival services if you meet these two requirements:
- You have been selected to immigrate to Canada by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or you have received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence letter (COPR).
- You live outside of Canada.
Why Do You Need Pre-arrival Employment Services?
The process of applying for jobs in Canada is often different from other countries. PrepCan helps you avoid common job-search mistakes and become familiar with the Canadian job market. You can find a job in Canada faster when you have access to employment experts, resources and information on key employment topics.
Employment Key Topics
- Canadian Labour Market
- Regulated Occupations
- Occupation-Specific Information
- Canadian Workplace Culture
- Online Personal Branding
- Employment Search Tools & Strategies
- Job Application Process
- Job Interviews
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
An experienced Employment Consultant will assist you with your unique employment goals. They meet with you online to understand your employment needs and help you put together an action plan.
Information and Resources
We offer exclusive access to information and resources to PrepCan clients. After an Employment Consultant has validated your registration, you will have access to
- Recorded Webinars,
- Exclusive Articles,
- External resources,
- Skills-assessment tools and other job-search tools.
PrepCan also offers daily webinars to registered clients. We are now offering webinars from 12:30-1:30 pm ET on select days. Please visit the event catalog for a complete list of upcoming webinars.
If you have any questions or need help to register, please contact us using the live chat window located at the bottom right corner of this web page.