Happy Holiday Season! Please note PrepCan offices will be closed on the following days:
- Friday, December 22 (Partial closure from 12 noon EST)
- Monday, December 25 (Closed all day)
- Tuesday, December 26 (Closed all day)
- Friday, December 29 (Partial closure from 12 noon EST)
- Monday, January 1 (Closed all day)
Advice for an optimal browsing experience: This website features a responsive design to improve your browsing experience whether you are on a desktop computer, tablet or smartphone. Please note that depending on the size of your desktop monitor, some images might seem to be cut off. If you are experiencing this issue, please resize your browsing window.
PrepCan provides free, online pre-arrival employment services to PR Visa holders prior to coming to Canada.
We can help you prepare for the Canadian Labour Market, find the resources you need to make informed decisions and attain your professional goals once you come to Canada.
Available 24/7, this website offers you a wide range of services and features including:
- Webinars, videos, and other helpful links and information
- Personalized one-on-one virtual sessions with experienced Employment Consultants
- Online skills-assessment tools
If you have received your Permanent Residency confirmation from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada-CIC), you are eligible for our services. To take advantage of our services, please complete the easy online registration form. After you register, an Employment Consultant will contact you to learn more about your professional goals and help you set-up your employment plan. It’s that simple.