To avail our services:
- You have received your Permanent Residency confirmation.
- You are residing outside Canada.
Registration is personal
Each eligible principal applicant, spouse, and adult dependent must register individually using their own Client ID / UCI.
Complete the entire form
If you fail to finish the registration process your information —will NOT be saved.
Have your data ready
The following is a list of the things we'll ask from you:
- Client ID/UCI
- Time Zone
- First Language
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Current country of residence
- Postal Code
- Destination City
- Date Of Arrival (permanent)
- Occupation Industry
- Source of Income
- Source of Referral
- Proof of eligibility*
*As Proof of Eligibility you will have to UPLOAD one of the following documents:
- An IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services,
- A Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter,
- A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance,
- An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete medicals,
- A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, OR
- A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter.