Resize font

Contact PrepCan Online Newcomer Information Centre

To contact us, please fill out and submit the form below.

The Centre for Education & Training

50 Burnhamthorpe Road West #300
Mississauga, ON L5B 3C2

Contact Details



PrepCan-Online Newcomer Information Centre is coordinated and funded by:

Centre for Education & Training Mississauga logo Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada logo