Securing the first job in Canada is a very important milestone for Internationally Trained Professionals. There is a lot of work behind this achievement: the permanent residence application process, credential accreditation, labour market research and networking efforts to name a few.
Fortunately, Newcomers to Canada are not alone in their journey. They have the support of our valued Experts.
Meet the Experts is a PrepCan initiative that engages regulatory bodies, professional associations, service providers, employers, and other occupational sectors to connect with our clients and provide them with information and services that better their chances of finding employment in their field of expertise following their arrival to Canada.
This initiative creates WIN-WIN-WIN outcomes:
- Internationally Trained Professionals settling in Canada get the support they need to secure employment and contribute to Canada’s economic growth.
- Service providers serving newcomers gain exposure through prepcan.ca, promote their services, and increase their client base.
- Employers can advertise their job openings at prepcan.ca and strengthen their business by recruiting highly qualified global talent.
- Canada becomes a stronger global economy. When we support the economic integration of Internationally Trained Professionals, we help build “a nation that is economically, socially and culturally prosperous” (IRCC Vision, 2014).
How Can You Join Our Experts?
There are two ways you can join our group of experts:
- Facilitate a live or a pre-recorded webinar about your services and gain visibility for your organization.
- If you are an employer looking for highly qualified, mobile, international talent, advertise your open positions with us and gain access to an exclusive pool of niche candidates at no cost to you.
Contact us to get your organization involved and to learn more about this worthwhile initiative.
Meet our Experts