Now that you have received your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR), register to become job ready for the Canadian job market.
A Few Points to Keep in Mind:
Registration is personal
To benefit from our services each eligible principal applicant, spouse, and adult dependent must register individually.
Complete the entire registration form
If you don't finish the registration process, your information will not be saved.
You will have to provide personal information to register
The following is a list of the things we will ask from you:
- Client ID Number
- Time Zone
- First Language
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Country Of Origin
- Postal Code
- Destination City
- Expected Date Of Arrival
- Occupation Industry
- Source of Income
- Source of Referral
- Proof of eligibility
Upon successful registration
You will be contacted within 3 business days to schedule a first virtual meeting.
To begin, type your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier (UCI).
You can find this number on your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document (CoPR) and on any other document you have received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada).
To access these free in-person and online services, you must be outside Canada, and you must have one of the following documents:
- An IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services,
- A Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter,
- A passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance,
- An IRCC request that an applicant for permanent residence complete medicals,
- A Single Entry Permanent Resident Visa, OR
- A Permanent Resident Visa pick up notification letter